We are committed to a responsible and
Cosmopak has a conscience. We truly believe in environmental and corporate social responsibility. We do our best to employ the use of post consumer recyclable and bio-degradable materials when developing new products and we strive to pursue a green and ethical policy when it comes to our suppliers. We are always receptive to our clients' requirements concerning environmental and employment issues.
Cosmopak Environmental Policy:
Although we use plastics, metals and chemicals in the production of our products, we strive to reduce our impact on the environment.
- We encourage the use of post consumer recyclable and bio-degradable materials wherever possible.
- We do not support animal testing.
- We ensure all our partners have environmentally-aware policies in place.
- We encourage all our partners to strive towards carbon reduction.
- We make an annual donation equal to 1% of our profits to "Actionaid"
Cosmopak Ethical Policy:
We acknowledge that our company supports manufacturing in the developing world and we ensure our integrity with a strict ethical code of conduct to which all our partners must comply.
- Employment must be freely chosen.
- No employment of children under the age of 16.
- No employment of prisoners or undeclared labour.
- Full compliance with local laws on health and safety.
- No excessive working hours and living wages for all.
- Employees are given the right to form a trade union or to engage in collective bargaining.
- Discrimination and harassment of any kind is not tolerated.